Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A few Photos of Jb & Me

Well, I have realized that I dont' really have any decent pictures of John and me (and it is "me" in this instance, not "I" -- I can give a grammar lesson later if you would like). So I thought I would post 2 of our favorites on my page. One of the pictures is from last summer when Jb graduated from Commissioned Officer Training. The other is from one of my favorite places on this Earth -- Mt Pilatus in Switzerland. I loved it there. It is absolutely one of th e most beautiful places on this earth.

In other news, as I told some of you, I got some good news in our infertility issues as the Metformin drug I have been on for nearly six months, worked for a second time. Last night we celebrated with a Dairy Queen blizzard (what else!?) We ask for your prayers as we follow the Lord's leading.

John has off today but then he is on Wednesday thru Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 24 hours. We will watch Karuna tonite and spend some quality time together. In case you don't know, I really love Jb! He is the greaest husband in the world.

No comments: