Sunday, September 04, 2005

Jason & Kathleen come to visit





Well, my cousin Jason and his wife Kathleen came in town to visit. They got here on Friday right after I got off of work. Friday evening Jb made Indian food. Saturday we walked to the Farmer's Market, then Jb made a great big breakfast, then we all took a nap, then we went to Chipotle, although I only had a few bites of Jason's ... I was still too full from breakfast to eat. We also got Jb some fish, picked me up some more allergy pills (I am wanting a good frost to come in and kill this pollen!) and picked up two movies. Then at 6:00 last night, Jb and I went over to my boss' house, Dr. K, where his wife made an all-out Indian meal! It was AMAZING! He has three kids and our friend Deola (who I connected with them to be their nanny) and her husband Tunde was there as well as a few other people. We had a wonderful time. At 10:00 we were going to have tea but we took off to go and watch "Guess Who?" It was pretty cute.


We are now on our way to the Mall of America. I will take a few pictures and post them up here tonite.

Okay, we just got back from the Mall of America. We got home, stopped at a new store in Rochester called "World Market" and then went for a run. We are now eating a ton of leftovers.

Enjoy the photos!

No comments: