Sunday, September 25, 2005

More pics of the Hunts




Well Kristi and I had a bunch of fun today. It was still rainy, but we did major shopping. We took Logan with us the first part of the day, and when we stopped home for lunch, she was tired, and Jb volunteered to babysat while she slept. By the time Kristi and I got home, Logan was up and playing and having a great time with John. She also blessed him with 2 dirty diapers in 1 hour! GO LOGAN!

Kristi found Logan's Halloween costume while we were out -- A LADYBUG! Too cute. So here are some pics of the new costume.
The third picture is Logan with the hat and gloves and sweater that Kristi helped me pick out for her birthday.

I have been so blessed to have Kristi and Logan visiting and will miss them when they leave tomorrow. But we are already planning my trip out there this time next year!

No comments: