Thursday, October 21, 2021

Aliceson has a cookbook out!

 

I love me some Aliceson Bales. Seriously. Aliceson and her husband Barry (a very famous musician, although neither of them would ever brag that that was so), are some of the coolest people I know. Aliceson is a fellow homeschool Mama, the president of our homeschool cooperative, and they farm pretty much just like we do. 

Leave it to Aliceson to have a cookbook coming out and for that cookbook to have a foreword written by none other than Dolly Parton and to not breathe a word of it in conversation to anyone. I mean, for crying out loud. If Dolly Parton wrote a foreword for my book I sure would be telling SOMEONE! (Well, maybe Aliceson told someone. But she didn't tell me. And it's super cool.) 

What does it take to keep hungry, hard-working farmers happy at meal time? Aliceson Bales knows and she is sharing her winning ways in the kitchen with you! She has just released her first cookbook featuring seventy-five recipes that are all-time favorites at Bales Farms. Easy and delicious ideas for breakfast, lunch, and supper, as well as sauces, drinks, desserts and lots of helpful tips!

Aliceson and her husband Barry. Their son, Marshall, is in my English class this year at the homeschool co-op we attend: Heritage Home Scholars

To pre-order a copy, CLICK HERE. 

No comments: