Sunday, October 06, 2019

Some games we are enjoying

We are huge fans of all the "Ticket to Ride" games -- but we just received this game as a present from Ms. Leeann, and it is fantastic! Hannah can play it, and I enjoy it as an adult. It's pretty fast and a lot of fun.

Anni introduced us to this game. It can be played without language which works especially well for her as a deaf teacher. I like it because Hannah can play with us too. I'd say the age is about 5 and up!
Hotels is only available on Ebay .... it's a retired game. But folks we LOVEeeee it around here. If you can find one on Ebay, BUY it! It's a spin on Monopoly (a game I refuse to play) that is way shorter and way more fun.
Ms. Aliceson Bales introduced us to this fun spin on the horrible Tic-Tac-Toe. It's great!!!! Real fast but real fun and makes you think.
I don't really like this game because I think it is really a boy game. All the boys and their dads and even Jacob like this one. Fun shooting-style card game for boys.


1 comment:

TAV said...

Iver (4) is REALLY into board games now! He LOVES "Enchanted Forest," one I played as a kid, as well as Uno. Thanks for the suggestions.