Friday, January 06, 2012

Two different boys


Here is a picture from lunch time in our house. Check this out. The plates looked the same when we started. A sandwich on the outskirts and apples, raisins, and apricots in the middle. What I think is funny is that halfway through the lunch, Isaac's plate on the left was void of everything in the middle and Elijah's plate on the right was void of everything on the outside.

Our boys are so alike in so many ways. But I love seeing how different they are simply because of who God made them to be! I know adoption plays a huge role in those differences. Isaac is who he is because he is the product of two people that are not JB and me.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Gabbs said...

That's how Nate and Grace are! Nate will eat his apples and carrots first, then his sandwich, while Grace will eat her sandwich first then the apples and carrots. Can't wait until you're here!!

Judy Woodford said...

Interesting!!