Saturday, November 02, 2019

Wendi's Very Random Halloween Awards

Most years, I try to scour Facebook around the time of Halloween and give out my very random awards. I know I probably miss some people. There is no monetary gain so just have some fun with it! If I forgot you, let me know, and I may consider adding you just because. :)

Here are my awards!

FIRST PLACE ENTIRE FAMILY AWARD: My cousin Katie and her husband and little cutie!!!! They were a cook and a lobster and the guy who caught the lobster. I love the creativity!!!!
SECOND PLACE ENTIRE FAMILY AWARD: The Pleasant family for complete participation and no tears. Very impressive. And Michelle looks gorgeous so extra points for that.
THIRD PLACE ENTIRE FAMILY AWARD: Goes to the Jones' family. They say it is from some show called Throne's Game or something like that. They may have gotten first place, but I'm not familiar with the show so I went with third. :)

FIRST PLACE GROWN ADULT CATEGORY: Carrie Tucker this is ROCK-STAR work right here!!
SECOND PLACE GROWN ADULT CATEGORY: Holly Lowmiller. Your husband is speaking my costume language! I love it!!!!
FIRST PLACE SINGLE CHILD AWARD: This goes to Eliza. I don't know the Serafina series, but Eliza wanted to dress up reflecting both sides of Serafina: imagining a girl transforming into a black panther!


SECOND PLACE SINGLE CHILD AWARD: Noah! I love this costume!


THIRD PLACE SINGLE CHILD AWARD: Maggie! I love this costume!!! But more so the attitude behind it.



FIRST PLACE CUTEST SIBLING COMBO: Look at little Logan and Liam.
SECOND PLACE CUTEST SIBLING COMBO: Zoe and Zach! Too sweet!!!

THIRD PLACE CUTEST SIBLING COMBO: Hannah and Abigail with dalmatian costumes made by the great Aunt Anni!

HONORABLE MENTION CUTEST SIBLING COMBO: Sidge and Isaac win just because they are my boys and I love them a lot. This costume didn't require much work, but I did like that they thought of it. :) Our cousins' had the hamburger hat so Sidge asked if we could buy a hotdog hat!



No comments: