Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Some Snaps of Our Life

I often have a bunch of pictures that don't go with anything that I still want to remember and share. So here is one of those totally random posts with lots of who-knows-what all combined together:

Grabbing some of our favorites at Yoder's: chips, bread, and jam! I love having Yoder's so close to our house. Bread and jam are our ALWAYS purchases. And we also love these healthy chips with only a few ingredients!
Abigail looking like a puppy during some hang-out time with Anni. I continue to be so blessed by the amazing people that God has brought to do this life here with us.  
Aunt Hannah teaching an art history unit at co-op with all 9 kiddos! (Eoin is under the table I believe!) I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to homeschool with another family. I am honestly not sure how I ever did it by myself!

A quote that has really spoken to me this week. 

John finished reading Harry Potter 3 with the kiddos. I've been reading (and LOVING!) them too. We spent a lazy Saturday watching movie 3 in the living room. He'll stop reading now for awhile as he thinks Book 4 is to scary for the girls. (The boys have already read them all independently.) 

Abigail and her friend Eliza accidentally dressing alike for co-op this past Monday. Our homeschool co-op is such an incredible blessing in our life. I truly can't imagine not having them to help me along in this journey.

No comments: