Thursday, June 13, 2019

21 Pilots Concert





Our family of six drove to Charlotte yesterday for a 21 Pilots concert. I stayed at the hotel with little Hannah. But JB and the oldest three went to the concert a few blocks away from the hotel. They had a BLAST and didn't return to the hotel until 11pm!

Hannah and I had a good time too. We stopped at Amelie's French Bakery & Cafe' to pick up some fun dessert, and then we watched the movie Bedtime Stories (with Adam Sandler). It's on Netflix and was mostly clean and just a lot of fun. We both had a good time watching it.

We stopped at our friends: The Kramers on the way to the concert. She recommended I stop at this bakery which was right by our hotel. So I did!
Hannah got a chocolate eclair with chocolate filling. I got a chocolate mousse with a chocolate strawberry and chocolate container to eat too!
One of the things I love about living where we do is how quickly we can get to big cities to do things that are a bit more "suburban" than we are. Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, Asheville, Knoxville -- all super close to us. It's really great!

And we had a GREAT time as a family. It was a quick 24-hours trip, but it's always good to get away and regroup together. As I mentioned above, we stopped at the Kramer home -- they live about an hour from Charlotte. We were bringing them lamb meat, and we had so much fun meeting their new puppy and touring the amazing 100+ year old home they are renovating.

We also got to see a "coffin piano" for the first time. These are very unusual and weren't made for very long. They also didn't have the best sound. However, they've had it restored, and Isaac jumped on for a quick song:

1 comment:

Emma William said...

Hello everyone !!! My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost a year, Because I was diagnose of endometriosis, suffering from painful periods, excessive bleeding. who would not been surprised that we had been having trouble conceiving due to some prior reproductive issues I had experienced. Then my co-worker advice to use herbal remedy as she was there herself. I made in contact with Native Iya Basira Fertility Herbs. They even offer all-inclusive packages for lower prices and with high rank of positive results. And they will prepare all needed guidance for you until you give birth, how awesome is that? So we decided on it. We paid even less than expected. And what I liked the most is that we paid just once for the herbal medicine to give me baby boy. I treatments. After second cycle I become pregnant after trying the fertility medicine. I was completely happy with service. To, me the most important is to use service that can give you assurance of getting pregnant of the baby you want. Which has well reputation, use effective material. herbal practitioner contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com