Monday, April 08, 2019

So proud of my Sidge

Sidge has been in the last three Geography Bee's at our Homeschool Co-op. The first year, as a second grader, he finished fourth. Last year he finished second. And he decided to give it a go one more year. Isaac didn't want to participate this year, but Sidge decided to do a ton of extra work and study for the Bee. He honestly did nearly all the studying himself. I typed in questions on Quizlet, but he disciplined himself to ge tit done.

He was so incredibly nervous. And so was I. I don't know why these competitions just make me nearly physically ill. I can't imagine if my child was in a spelling or geography bee on a national scale. I would seriously lose my lunch. 

A huge thank you to Ms. Kymberly and all the volunteers. Here are some pics of my fourth grader winning the Bee.




The Final Three

Winner!






No comments: