Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving from the Kitsteiner Farm

Happy Thanksgiving from the Kitsteiner Farm

Lots going on here at the farm! 

We had Thanksgiving dinner with Ray and his family as well as our past-woofer, Jacob, who has been staying with us for a few weeks. It was our first real "celebration" in the new house, and it sure was fun to cook a big meal in that kitchen. It's always fun to eat one of our home-grown turkeys!

The grown-up table (which includes teenagers)
The kid table!
Check me out with all six of the kiddos in my van as we ran some errands on Tuesday: 


There's more to write about my van. Stay tuned for a post tomorrow that will probably be a bit emotional for me. After a decade with our family on three continents, we have made the decision to stay good-bye to my van. (More to come! I promise.)

There was also some time for just some good ol' laughs during this holiday week. We were so blessed that JB got off of work for this holiday. We especially had some fun time with our puppies:




We also went to a birthday party for our friend Hazel. I loved seeing this group picture zoomed in to see my little girls taking care of each other:



No comments: