Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Don't lose hope!

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Today is election day in the USA.

Here's the truth as I see it:

  • I voted. 
  • It's a privilege. 
  • So do it!
But in the end, remember, MAN cannot save us. Strive to tell people about Jesus and that he died for their sins. Remember continually that this life is but a vapor but eternity is forever. 

Psalm 146:3 tells us to not put our hope in human beings. They cannot save us. Only Jesus can. Love your neighbor. Give to the poor. Treat everyone as an equal. Be kind. Listen. Hope. 

This doesn't mean you should give up. Support the causes you believe in. Vote. Pray.

And don't lose hope. 

I decided a few years ago that I would no longer talk about politics with people. Instead I would talk Jesus with people. 

Can I get an Amen?

No comments: