Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mini Class Reunion

(Back row) Marlea Yarusevich, Wendi Kitstiener, Elena Giordano, Christopher Malgaret (front row) Leina Williams Lebron and Michelle Rogers Pleasant

We have had had a wonderful time in Florida. I have been a bit under the weather as has Keith's girlfriend, and it appears we both have sinus infections. Other than that though, this trip has been wonderful. We went to the beach yesterday and then today I spent some time with my wonderful friend Joan VanWyck. We have seen two movies so far: King Kong and Fun with Dick and Jane. Both were good and recommended. I think tomorrow we are going to see Narnia.

Two nights ago, I also got together with a few of my old high school friends -- ten year's after our graduation. The picture of this is included above. We had a great time. It would have been even better to have more people there, but Leina did a great job of organizing this.

I have broken my rule and this year. Because of the number of books JB received both as gifts and as "returns" from loans he gave out earlier, we have to ship a box home. I swore I would never do this, but I don't see any other way to get home.

We leave Saturday morning. I just checked the weather in Rochester. It's in the 20's and 30's. I think I can manage that! I hope I can manage that.

No comments: