Saturday, December 24, 2005

Photos from the Cruise

Here are the long-promised pictures of the cruise. I also wanted to share MY Christmas gift from JB.

When we were dating, and I was leaving for college, JB gave me a promise ring. Half way through college it was stolen, and he replaced it. Two years after that, one of the stones fell out, and I haven't worn it since.

While we were snorkeling, JB suddenly exclaimed that he saw something in the rocks and dove down. He emerged with a ring! I couldn't believe he found a ring in the ocean! I looked at it. I couldn't believe he found a ring that looked just like MINE in the ocean. I looked again. It was my ring! He had replaced the stone and pretended to find it in the ocean. Awesome gift. JB is one awesome dude!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the cruise. I don't need to tell you who everyone is -- my brother is the young tall guy, my dad is the older tall guy, then there is my mom and "AD", Adrian, Keith's girlfriend.

Keith posing with two other people are our servers at the dinner.

Here you are!

























No comments: