Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Heading to Chicago

Well we are leaving for Chicago this afternoon. I didn't think we would be able to leave until after work today but the weather is suppsed to be kinda rainey and snowy and so my boss actually offered to let me leave earlier, maybe around lunchtime! So we are praying he doesn't get a sudden need for me to do a lot of work. I plan to take a lot of pictures this weekend as I realize I don't have many Huisman family pics up except some of Jason and Kathleen so I will try to do a good job on that this weekend. We will be also seeing my Kotynski aunt and uncle and my grandparents on my mom's side as well so it will be a great few days for family.

I will update when we get back, possibly sooner depending on my access to the internet.

Please be praying for us if you think of it outside of travels. We have our appointment on Tuesday -- I can't get into it all right now, but we, well mostly I, could you the prayer. Thanks!

No comments: