Friday, November 04, 2005

Heading to Chicago

Well, I probably won't post at all the rest of this weekend. John, Tara (Tar-uh), and I are heading to Chicago for the weekend! Tara is a friend of ours; she is in Jb's class at Mayo. Over the last year she has lived with Ron & Ebby and we have therefore become good friends. We are leaving right after Tara's test is over today, probably around 5:00 or so. We can't wait to get to Chicago and see Josh and Sarah and Tyler and Jason and Cullen (Kathleen is out of town) and Justin who is in his off-season from baseball, my grama etc. Should be fun.

Other good news: Josh won a singing contest last night. This gives him a free trip to Nashville to compete with other winners for a record contract. I will try to find out more details this weekend and let you all know.


In other news, I just wanted to let you know that if the weather was like this every year, I could live in Rochester for the rest of my life. It is currently November and I have currently only had to wear my coat in the mornings when it is a little cool out. By the afternoon it is in the 60's and next week they are even saying Tuesday will bring 70's. Are you kidding me? It is wonderful. I keep thinking when it gets cold that it is all down-hill from here but then it ends up warming up slightly again.

I will post pictures and details on Monday from our trip. We return late Sunday night. Then we will leave the following Thursday for D.C.

No comments: