Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ray shares his pics!

Well fall has offficially arrived, and Ray has allowed me to borrow a few of the pictures he has taken over the course of the last week to share on my blog. Today (Wednesday) while I was at work, the rest of the crew went to Heritage Farm in Iowa where they were able to take in the beautiful fall scenery. The temperature also dropped over 35 degrees from the time I left for work this morning. It was in the 70's early in the morning and right now it is in the 40's!
Gracie and her Uncle John who has now become "Uncle Shay-beee" . This picture makes me realize that the warm weather is almost gone and the cold is preparing to take us over.

John and Gracie hiking at Heritage Farm.

Fall in Minnesota.

Gracie in the kids' corn maze at the Apple Orchard earlier in the week.

Gracie with her favorite Aunt Wendi and favorite Uncle JB and a "kittie" at the Orchard.

Fall isn't long here, but is beautiful. Unfortunately pictures don't do it justice.

I love this picture. It is really how John seems to always see the world. And in this picture, Gracie appears to be seeing things just like he does.


"Daddy you are choking me!"

Gracie with the apple she picked.

Getting ready to be swung by her Minnesotan relatives.

On the slide at the park at the Farm (that's a lot of prepositions!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Those are some great family pics you have. And I must say, it is absolutely beautiful up there in the 'Polar North'!!! Makes me miss living back home in the Pacific Northwest.

Amber (Hannah's Prayer)