Friday, September 08, 2023

Almost Back to TN

We are in the car, heading back from our nearly two-week vacation. What a time it is. I can't believe how much technology we are now capable of using IN our own cars. It's crazy! Your phone can just be a HOTSPOT. I can't even believe how we used to travel and how we travel now.

We are now just under an hour from Washington D.C. where we will spend our last night of vacation. It was so wonderful to get a break.

I am able to watch the U.S. Open Men's final on my laptop in the car. That's so cool.

I missed the two women's semi-finals because last night, our last night at the camp, there was a storm and we lost power. MAN was it something! Power went out around 5pm and didn't come back until well into the early hours of the morning. 

I had such a fantastic time with my family, with relaxing, with Gabe too. 

I MUST start eating better now that I am back. Trying to get ready for a wedding in December. Kelsey is getting married. The boys will be ushers. I'll be a bridesmaid. And the girls will be flowers girls!

No comments: