Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Aunt "AD" (Adrienne) babysits

John, Isaac, and I (along with my parents) had the opportunity to do one of my favorite yearly events (although COVID shut it down for awhile.) We went to the Barry Bales concert. If you aren't familiar with Barry, he is a member of Alison Krauss & Union Station. His wife Aliceson, is one of my dearest friends, and their son Marshall is a good friend to my boys. Once a year, he brings 3-4 other musicians together and without any practice, puts on an AMAZING concert. Here are some videos from the concert:




So, I asked my brother's wife, Adrienne "AD" to babysit. She brought her two daughters and held down the fort with my three kids (Isaac was with us.) She thought it would be HILARIOUS to send a bunch of texts with photos and videos of the kids "breaking all the rules."







Cast iron in the dishwasher?! NO!!!!














No comments: