Thursday, September 15, 2022

Wanting peace

I hate mental health. I hate dealing with adrenaline and anxiety and depression. I want to feel completely like myself. I feel like I’m 45 years old and still can’t get my act together sometimes. I have learned SO much about anxiety over the years. To be honest, John is thinking about writing a book about how this manifests in people. He likes to use the word "adrenaline" instead of anxiety. The adrenaline fires, your mind searches for a causes, and wha-la ... you have mental health issues. 

But there are so many happy moments … like this one.  Little Theo during homeschool day yesterday.



There is so much going on in our lives right now. Life is busy. Here's a typical week for us:

Mondays:
Co-op (8am-2pm)
Isaac Voice lesson (during co-op)
Ballet for the Abigail (evening)

Tuesdays:
Piano and karate for all four kids 
School work at home on their own 

Wednesdays:
Big school work day at home with Kotynskis
Youth in the evening (4:45-8:30)
Isaac on worship team for youth (keyboard)
Life group (2 Wednesdays a month) 

Thursdays:
Piano at our house 
School on own at home 
Isaac guitar in Johnson City (2x a month) 
Girls ballet in evening 

Fridays:
Big school work day at home with Kotynskis
Ballet for Abigail in evening 
Karate for boys in evening

Saturdays:
Ballet rehearsals 

No comments: