Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Before Covid ... and now

 


Before I got COVID, I was running ten miles a week. I could climb my hills for hours setting up and moving sheep without stopping.
Today I just walked out to the sheep paddock and was out of breath. Knowing I needed to set up two paddocks, I sat down in the middle of our pregnant Mamas and just started sobbing.
I’m so frustrated .... I wake up wanting to go back to bed. And I have a fraction of my previous endurance. And my husband needs me to be strong right now. He can’t carry me.
I am so blessed and fortunate to not have had a worse case ... I am also blessed that God is so aware of my grief. Right in the middle of my sob-fest, a friend I don’t speak to regularly texted me to see how I was doing.
When I told her I was crying with the sheep, she told me she’d get off the phone and pray for me.
God is present ....


No comments: