Sunday, December 29, 2019

Random Pics from our Week with the Kitsteiners


Abigail and cousin Peyton
A very fun game cousin Rob introduced us to! Click here to purchase it and help us earn money for Because of Isaac. 

We had a bonfire. This is Grace and cousin Ethan.

Aunt Danielle snuggling with Aunt Danielle
With both girls

Katie bought all of us an ugly sweater. We took a picture with everyone! Ray's was my favorite.

John and I. John's tie plays a song.

Two of my favorite girls

Two more of my favorite girls

Daddy and daughter

Aunt Danielle with Grace and her own two daughters: Peyton and Cami

It's 74 degrees here. Normally I'd be sad it was that warm in December but with all these people here, being able to be outside has been a GODSEND! I love this picture of Abigail moving the sheep.

Cousin Nate with Ritter

With both dogs

No comments: