Tuesday, August 13, 2019

We Bought a Farm: New friends


It isn't often you get five blondes together in one house but here we all are! From left it's Anni, Tijmen, Lena, me, and Abigail in the front. It's a very long story how Lena happened to be with us, but I'll quickly summarize. She contacted me from workaway. She was at another farm in the area that was very dirty and she felt like she couldn't stay there. I didn't have any space to house her so I contacted Anni. Anni decided to host her for a week before her return flight to Germany! Anni comes down every Sunday so we got to hang out and meet Lena who is a super cool gal!!!

While Anni was here, she braided the girls hair and she did some sewing with them as you can see fro photos below:

 



And here's one last picture of Lena and Hannah going to get eggs. Hannah instantly took to Lena!



No comments: