Monday, November 13, 2017

We Bought a Farm: What a Small World


With Veronica here, JB and I decided to just get away for one hour on Sunday. There isn't much close to us so we opted for Dairy Queen. Inside, we saw a sister and couldn't help but wonder if she knew our great friend Sister Joan of Arc. We asked her and they are in the same group in Nashville. She knew her well. We chatted quite a bit and then took a photo so she could show Kelsey. She is a teacher and was chaperoning a group of girls on a Christian retreat.

She said something very cool to me. She said (and I summarize): "we are all part of the body of Christ. We can't all be feet. God needs you home with your four children. If we were all nuns there wouldn't be children. You do your job. I'll do mine."

What is God calling you to do that? Don't do what he's calling me to do. Do what he is calling YOU to do.

1 comment:

Rick said...

That is so true! Thanks for sharing!