Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Funnies (Grama K. style)

The boys stayed with JB's Dad and Mom the first four nights we were gone. She sent me (via email) a few funnies to share. These were all written by my mother-in-law:

"The park we went to has a small-open pirate ship and the boys saw it right away and started playing in it. There are a lot of high walkway/boardwalks all around (accessible by stairs) above it so pretty soon they took off and ran up there, saying now they had two ships! All of a sudden everyone in the park could hear Sidge yell out 'Captain Isaac!' Isaac turned around and said 'Here I am' and Sidge yelled out, 'I'm the First Mate.'

*****

"At bedtime last night, I was sitting with Isaac and bent over to give him an extra hug and kiss and realized I had an onion on my turkey burger. So, I told him I was going to go brush my teeth so he wouldn't think I had stinky breath :) When I came back he reached up and pulled my face close (to smell:) and said, with the cutest smile ever, 'You smell like ice cream!' How sweet is that? I would love for him to think of me like that. You are so right about how cuddly and cute he is when he's falling asleep."

*****

"We're heading to your folks in just a bit to meet up with Joan and see Abigail. The boys both are looking forward to seeing their sister now. Earlier this morning while we were playing trains, Sidge said 'Sometimes Abigail messes things up.'"

*****

"Isaac was just playing with the toy dishes and held up one of the glasses (stemmed) and said to Ray: 'This is what my Daddy uses for beer!'"

No comments: