There is a lot going on in life. But as the kids get older, their stories become their own stories, and my story doesn't seem exciting. Here are some nuts and bolts of our lives:
- Isaac has plans to attend Liberty University in the Fall. He will enter as a sophomore.
- Sidge, is actually, considering attending Liberty as well. He would enter closer to a junior as he has been taking full-time college classes.
- All three older kids are going to attend "College for a Weekend" at Liberty University during the first weekend of November.
- We are processing chickens tomorrow.
- We are watching Romancing the Stone this evening with John, me and the girls.
- Isaac was cast in a great role in Taming of the Shrew. This will be in early December.
- Isaac continue to take piano, voice, and guitar lessons.
- Sidge seems to enjoy karate two nights a week.
- The girls are still doing ballet.
- Abigail is actually teaching some ballet classes now.
- Isaac is directing a Halloween play he wrote that is a little disturbing.
- We are going to Isaac's birth mom's engagement party in November.
- Work is busy for JB. Nights are harder as he gets older.
- Homechool co-op continues to go well. I am the vice president of the BOD and am teaching two classes.
- The two classes I am teaching at co-op take a LOT of time. I am contemplating whether I can do these again in the future.
- I am continuing to heal. I feel like I am finally on a very good healing trajectory. I feel about 90% recovered. Being as this started in February of 2024 ... it has been a long journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment