Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Jackson!

We are off! This morning Abigail and I will leave for Jackson, Mississippi! Ana and Kari are riding with us. We will go about halfway and then the rest of the way to Jackson tomorrow. It is time for the Ballet Magnificat! Summer Dance Intensive.  It actually doesn't start until Saturday, but I have to go early to train to be a "Dorm Mom" or "Counselor." 

Quite a few girls from Central Ballet Theatre are joining us including: Maryah, Grace C., Carley, and Anna Woods. Also, Abigail will be rooming with Alyssa. And of course my nieces will be there too.

It has taken quite a lot of figuring to be gone from my home with only one child for 17 days. But, I think we've done it. It takes a village, of course, so lots of thanks to some of the people that are helping make this possible -- especially Gramps and Grama and JB. I have a friend who is handling theatre camp for Isaac and Hannah for an entire week. And I know Hannah Kotynski will be helping a lot as well. We also have two different families (thanks McCoys and Shraders) with sheep work/farm work. The farm is getting busy. Meat chickens arrive tomorrow!

I had the great joy of hanging out with my good friend from Turkey, "Stebbs" for the last two days which meant I tried to get everything together even sooner so I had some time with her. 




No comments: