Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Just some pics


A few fun pics of our life:
Arabelle on a car ride with me!

Arabelle is NOT happy with this quarantine!
Cousin Grace painting with my girls!


This is me with a very special young girl in my life. I am sad because during the quarantine I won't be able to see them. Honestly not having them with us every Sunday might be the hardest part of this whole thing for me. 

Because I have four children, I really don't have a "need" to love on other kids. But for some reason, this little girl  just LOVES me!
A picture of JB on a conference call earlier this week, trying to prepare for what is coming to his hospital. 
We are SO blessed to have surrogate family member Jacob here with us during this time. With JB working a ton, he is helping keep the farm running. What a blessing he is. We have another wwoofer, Jake, here right now too who is also a great blessing.

A closing picture of our Ritter who is the same-old goofy big bear despite being quarantined! 

No comments: